GINSBURG Law Firm advises on legal matters in German, Russian and international law. We offer our legal services to individuals and legal entities in German, Russian or English mainly in the following areas of German and Russian law:
- Corporate law,
- Registration of companies and subsidiaries in Germany and Russia,
- Commercial and civil litigation in Germany and Russia
- International commercial arbitration, including arbitration proceedings at the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce of Russian Federation (MKAS),
- Recognition and enforcement of decisions of international commercial arbitral tribunals,
- Labour law
- Contract law, negotiations with translation
- Real estate
- Residence permits in Germany and migration law and other areas of law
GINSBURG Law Firm was founded in 2004 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. In 2010 we opened our office in Moscow in order to provide services in Russian law.
In 2011 GINSBURG Law Firm entered into the Russian-German Chamber of Commerce (AHK), which represents interests of international companies from Russia and Germany. At the moment there are around 800 member companies in AHK, which provides an opportunity to establish contacts and exchange experiences with other member companies and find new business partners.
In 2013 GINSBURG Law Firm won the contest «Lighthouse of Russian-German economic cooperation» in the nomination «Successful legal advice». The prize was awarded in Berlin by the Union of Russian economics in Germany.